Breast implants are medical devices implanted under the chest muscle or breast tissue to boost up the breast size, rebuild breast tissues after mastectomy, or repair any other damages to the breast. They are also utilized in revision surgery, which improves or corrects the consequences of the original surgery. A breast implant comprises an outer shell along with a filling material that most often happens to be silicone gel or sometimes salt water. A few implants are round, while others are shaped as natural breasts, known as anatomical or tear drop implants.
Types of Breast Implants
Silicone Breast Implants
They are filled completely with silicone gel. This gel gives them the feel of natural breast tissues. If this implant leaks, the gel may stay in the shell or escape into the breast’s implant pocket.
Saline Breast Implants
These are filled with sterile salt water. If the implant’s shell leaks, the saline implant will collapse completely and saline will get absorbed and expelled naturally by the body. These implants offer a uniform shape, feel, and firmness.
What to Expect During the Procedure?
- Medications are administered during the surgical procedure for your comfort. The choices include general anesthesia and intravenous sedation. The surgeon will suggest the best option for you.
- Incisions are created in an inconspicuous area to minimize visible scarring. Your surgeon will discuss your options to produce a desired outcome. These options include Periareolar Incision, Inframammary Incision and Transaxillary Incision.
- After the incision is made, the breast implant is inserted in a pocket either under the pectoral muscle or behind the breast’s tissues directly.
- Incisions are then closed with a layered sutures in the breast tissues, and with sutures, surgical tape, or skin adhesives.
- The entire process takes 3 to 4 hours in general cases. You’ll be discharged from the hospital either on the same day or the next day.
What to Expect After the Procedure?
The surgery has a pleasing outcome, offering women with fuller, more proportionate breasts to boost their self confidence.
- It’s normal to feel some discomfort and mild pain for a few days after the surgery, but that can be controlled with medications.
- The stitches will be removed after about a week.
- Special supportive brassiere helps reshape breasts.
- The scars are hidden discreetly and heal uneventfully.
- Normal activities may be resumed in just about a week, but exercises and strenuous activities must be avoided for around 6 to 8 weeks.
Why Get Breast Implants Done in India?
Breast implants in India have evolved greatly over the years. Safe anesthesia, advanced surgical techniques, natural appearing results and short recovery periods make India the finest place for breast implants across the world. Moreover, India is considered to be an attractive and economical option for people searching for affordable breast implants abroad.
Getting breast implants in India with handpicked surgeons, clinics and hospitals offer many benefits for patients across the world, including:
- Skill and expertise of the best surgeons.
- Cost of breast implants is far lower in India as compared to other countries.
- No language barrier, as surgeons, nurses, and other staff members speak English.
- An Indian tour can be taken up post surgery.
Breast Implants with the Best Hospitals in India
Travel to India and get breast implants done in the best hospitals with Health First Travel Services. Health First Travel Services offers the best and most desirable breast implant packages with different hospitals in India. All surgeons are highly renowned and well experienced to carry out breast implants in these hospitals. With years of training and experience, we understand the patient’s needs and suggest the most appropriate hospitals for breast implants, where they feel comfortable and get treated in the best possible manner at reasonable prices. All the hospitals offer translators for international clients to make communication simpler.